Group buy- Delrin bush for shift rod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorted Mike, sorry this is turning into one of those Trojan Horse requirements longish situations that goes on and on etc. I’m imagining you with the patience of a saint. I’ll put your name forward the very next time I’m up the Vatican ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,a bit like my posts I guess :) :unsure: :)

Sorted Mike, sorry this is turning into one of those Trojan Horse requirements longish situations that goes on and on etc. I’m imagining you with the patience of a saint. I’ll put your name forward the very next time I’m up the Vatican ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,a bit like my posts I guess :) :unsure: :)
Has been a learning curve for sure !

Anyone else tried fitting it yet?

The bush fits in the rod well and on the protruding shaft but I can’t put it together , I assume the fit is ‘so’ good it’s too tight? Not sure how hard to hit it?

Anyone else tried fitting it yet?

The bush fits in the rod well and on the protruding shaft but I can’t put it together , I assume the fit is ‘so’ good it’s too tight? Not sure how hard to hit it?
Hmmmm…. i’ve had the same problem. Got a theory what’s wrong - going to do some investigation tomorrow morning. Will report back tomorrow.
Fingers crossed 🤞

Latest posts