• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy of EARLYBAY chrome BADGE BAR badges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been really busy but Thanks everyone for the suggestions and offer of help (Rosie).

So it looks like we can go two ways with this.the solid chrome & bubble badge or the cut out/script style like the old AA badges.

I'll look into the second option.based on the t shirt design,can anyone find a design that could be cut out of a single piece and still be strong enough?

In the meantime,any more ideas for the bubble badge? I like toffo24's idea,combine the two styles.
if we get a few designs,nearer the order time,I can start a poll.

thanks for the support,looking promising! :mrgreen:

p.s. had a word with supplier today and if we decide to go with bubble badge,with the present numbers expressing interest,I can get the price down a bit more,nearer £25.

Hi All

Here is another badge idea that I had a bash at.
EBmk3.jpg

or

earlybay4.jpg

Any more ideas and I will give it a go

Count me in too, sounds good.

1. Doris x1
2. lobie x1
3. anto x1
4. kombi zombie x1
5. nugsy x1
6. blogdroed
7. olive-bay
8. terrier man
9. toffo24 x1
10. meowdmucker x1
11. delilahtoo

Delilahtoo said:

1. Doris x1
2. lobie x1
3. anto x1
4. kombi zombie x1
5. nugsy x1
6. blogdroed
7. olive-bay
8. terrier man
9. toffo24 x1
10. meowdmucker x1
11. delilahtoo
12. Jay71 x1...please :)

Jay71 said:
Delilahtoo said:

1. Doris x1
2. lobie x1
3. anto x1
4. kombi zombie x1
5. nugsy x1
6. blogdroed
7. olive-bay
8. terrier man
9. toffo24 x1
10. meowdmucker x1
11. delilahtoo
12. Jay71 x1...please :)

13. Nickb x 1 please

Hi all, Have made a start with the design options, just want to do one or two more then will post. Bear with me, just got really busy with work lately!

Rosie said:
Hi all, Have made a start with the design options, just want to do one or two more then will post. Bear with me, just got really busy with work lately!

No worries Nat,thanks for your help!
Got to have some black n white check in there somewhere ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi peeps,

Have got preliminary design options for you to see, but can't upload them this discussion. Tried resaving them down to 250kb, but it's just saying 'Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached'. Is there another way to post images?

Thank you!

Having another go at uploading images, hope this works!

bcdc883e-f0eb-289a.jpg

bcdc883e-f101-60de.jpg

There are 12 designs, some are just slight variations / different combos of elements.

You should be able to work out which ones are most suitable for the cheaper printed squigy plastic version ( sorry, not sure what the correct term is!) The others, mostly typographic, could also be used if you decide to go for the more expensive metal cut options (like the vintage RAC and AA badges).

Have done them in a few different colourways, but that's not really important at this stage as I can look at different colours once we whittled it down to say two options to develop further.

So, I suggest maybe you have a look and put down your two preferred options in order of preference, then we'll see if any are standing out as favourites. Also whether you would rather the printed plastic or the metal version - I'm not sure where we got to on here as to which type is preferred.

Once we've whittled it down I can do any tweaks, colour options etc and show you again.

I hope you like some of them at least.... : ) If not I guess it back to the drawing board!

Anyway, hope that all makes sense!!! Any questions, just ask!

Forgot to say....

ebf = early bay forum

The crescent shape (some with lines through) represents the air intakes on the earlies!

Latest posts