• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy of EARLYBAY chrome BADGE BAR badges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
Hi all,

found a supplier who can make chrome badge bar badges for the club.Its early days but I reckon they'll be in the £30 sort of price,of course depending on the number of takers.

First thing I need is permission to use the club logo - who do I see about that? Also what logo do we want - any suggestions? Feel free to suggest a design - If there is a few ideas we can take a poll on it or stick with the exisiting one.If you wannna have a go - great! but remember its to fit into a round badge ;)

The badges will be the old style desmo type that go onto a badge bar and will come with brackets screws etc,so when you unwrap it,it's plug & play.

The logo will be printed and set into a clear domed 75mm resin bubble that I'm assured won't yellow or crack.its the sort of stuff that if you press your finger nail into it it goes back to its original shape,like a flat bubble on a chrome circular back ground.picture below to give you an idea..

I won't move on this until I know there is a bit of interest, So,anyone interested?

copy & paste in the usual way....

1. Doris x1

busbadge.jpg

hi would i be able to fit one to my jail bars i think it would look cool in the rear window if so i would be interested

lobie

logo.gif

how about this for our logo

Yeah,don't see why not mate, however,a badge bar is a bit thicker than the jail bars so you'd need a piece of rubber pipe slipped over the jail bar to take up the slack. Great idea, would look cool ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a thread abput this a while back , using a take on an early Porsche club

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30840&hilit=club+badge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd be interested depending how it all turns out, good idea :)

Yeah I remember that thread mate, it was the £50 a badge that put me off personally so I'm hoping we can get it a bit cheaper. Of course it won't be an enamel & brass badge but it will be cheaper.

So shall we say potentially.....

1.Doris
2.lobie
3.Nugsy

Sorry mate,I don't have photoshop,I'm not very good on puters,give me nuts and bolts any day.I'll try on paintbrush though.

Hi
I have some experience with Photoshop - would be happy to fudge something together when time allows (which is a bit of an issue as I have the mother of all deadlines breathing down my neck atm)

Love the early bay logo- but think it wouldn't come across on something this small.... I shall have a think!

anyone know who has the original logo artwork btw?

Dave

no shame i think its a great idea , the latebay one looks pretty cool and would look even better with an early bay on it

ill have a think over the weekend and see if i can get more people interested

tell as many people as you can do doris can get them made up they d look really cool on any bus

and if people have got ideas for design logo etc post em up

i ve put some art work up to get the ball rolling , come guys and gals lets get these things up and running in time for the summer as they look really cool

EarlyBay is my life !

Year of Van: 1969
Van Type: UK Dormobile Hi all,

found a supplier who can make chrome badge bar badges for the club.Its early days but I reckon they'll be in the £30 sort of price,of course depending on the number of takers.

First thing I need is permission to use the club logo - who do I see about that? Also what logo do we want - any suggestions? Feel free to suggest a design - If there is a few ideas we can take a poll on it or stick with the exisiting one.If you wannna have a go - great! but remember its to fit into a round badge

The badges will be the old style desmo type that go onto a badge bar and will come with brackets screws etc,so when you unwrap it,it's plug & play.

The logo will be printed and set into a clear domed 75mm resin bubble that I'm assured won't yellow or crack.its the sort of stuff that if you press your finger nail into it it goes back to its original shape,like a flat bubble on a chrome circular back ground.picture below to give you an idea..

I won't move on this until I know there is a bit of interest, So,anyone interested?

copy & paste in the usual way....

1. Doris x1
2. lobie x1
3. anto x1

1. Doris x1
2. lobie x1
3. anto x1
4. kombi zombie x1
5. nugsy x1

ive added nugsy as he did say earlier in this thread he was interested

Latest posts