• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group buy of EARLYBAY chrome BADGE BAR badges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could always get the other design done as window stickers or maybe a tax disc holder? Just a thought.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback so far by the way! : D

Hello all
Like the idea of having the Porsche one in metal

And with 2a as a sticker/tax disc holder
Like them all!! :D

Thanks
Anto

Hellooooo! Rosie, I haven't got any info on the metal badge run, I think it was Rikki James & easy who were dealing with it on this thread.......
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30840&hilit=club+badge&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think it died due to lack of numbers & price ? Hence the creation of this thread with a cheaper version.

Porsche & 2a seem to be most popular,I agree they are my favorite.could you combine the two?

anyone want to try and resurrect the original thread about the metal Porsche badge?????

I personally haven't time to pursue the metal badges at the moment,but here are a few links if anyone wants to have a bash at pricing based on the porsche design...

http://www.premier-badges.co.uk/car-badge-makers.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.lewisbadges.co.uk/car_badges.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers - Rob

I don't mind taking the time to do the design work if others can organise the supplier, ordering and distribution etc!

when I get a breather, i'll look at some variations on the porche one. But looking on the earlier discussions - didn't realise the thread has been so ongoing - it's a minimum order of 50 for something like that one.

I notice it's a min order of 25 for one of the flat enamel badge types on one of the websites Doris provided. So that might be a better bet.

Whilst i like the Porsche metal design badge, its already been done. I thought the idea of this was to have our own distinctive badge not a copy of someone elses.

Me I'd be happy to go with design 2a. I'd also imagine as its just a sticker it wouldnt be that difficult for everyone to have a colourscheme they want to match their own bus (they they are paying for it accidents and all). If its going to be a resin cast then thats a different matter.

Cheers for all your time onthis Rosie, i know how long these things can take

Nugsy said:
If its going to be a resin cast then thats a different matter.

No resin cast, it will be a design, made into a sticker, stuck onto a generic chrome badge bar badge and covered with a clear slightly domed resin to protect it.

Different colour schemes of the 2a badge is a great idea Nugsy!

Min order of 10 for the supplier I'm using.

The above links are for the enamel badges,something I just up from google searching for 'enamel car badge'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the thread and thought i'd give it a try and knocked these up. Excuse my pants computer skills :oops:

A couple of ideas to throw into the hat taking the Porsche badge into account

badge1.jpg

badge3.jpg

badge4.jpg

72nu-funk said:
A couple of ideas to throw into the hat taking the Porsche badge into account

badge4.jpg

This is neat, and takes the previous interpretation of the Porsche design on a step whilst incorporating that lovely '2a' graphic.

What if the the years ran in order like a clock face rather than randomly, and be in one colour? So, 67 at say 2 o'clock, 68 at 4, 69 at 6, 70 at 8, 71 at 10 and 72 at 12?

Not sure about the word 'registry' either, a bit too American for my liking. Forum perhaps?

Sorry, I can't illustrate to save my life. :oops:

Had another bash....

badge99.jpg

Thanks for the comments Doris and Delilahtoo. I can't illustrate either, youtube tutorials all the way :lol:

I'll have a look at changing the previous one around without the colours (my little joke of earlybay only colours...ish) and moving the years into a circle.

I like this idea but maybe better with the vw nose badge and grill? The 'years' would have to be moved to fit in though?

Delilahtoo said:
Whatever happened to this...did I miss out? :cry:

No, it's kinda fizzled out. I did a few designs but I've been stupidly busy with work and there didn't seem to be a particularly strong direction that was favoured to develop further without being too expensive to make.

Just been looking at this topic though, could be that it's a better option?

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36091&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts