Had some funny looks yesterday...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZedBed

Reaction score
When I got home yesterday I found I'd left my reading glasses at work. I'd arranged to nip over to Delilah's and pick up my blinds but can't read phone/map/laptop etc without the pesky glasses so I nipped to Tesco to get some cheapy ones.

When I eventually found them there weren't many to choose from, and what there was, were all fixed to cardboard and sealed in plastic bags so I couldn't try them out. No problem - I need +2.0 spec lenses and that's what they all were (I asked - couldn't focus).

Now to chooses frames - was hoping to be able to put one pair on so I could see all the others and make an informed choice, but they were all in those packets so I had to choose pretty well at random.

I came home, checked emails, looked at the map (but unfortunately didn't look in the mirror to admire my new specs) and set to Delilah's where I arrived wearing these.

DSCF4282.jpg

I thought they were looking slightly askance at me...

They have a touch of Dame Edna about them... :lol: :)

I can't see nothing without my glasses & i went to try glasses on without my contact lenses in, found a very expensive pair of Vivienne Westwood's that i thought looked good :msn4:

When i went to collect them & put them on, i was horrified!! After spending £300 on them & a year later, i'm still not convinced :?

Biddy

Latest posts