Herne bay classis car show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caboose

Reaction score
Hi is anyone going to herne bay classic car show on the 5th may?

Hi mike I'll look out for ya, alas mine still in pre restoration stage hope to get on with it soon :shock:

Hope to see you, always good to find other people in the area. Mine's as in the avatar, lhd F reg deluxe.

I'll have the kettle on for others from the forum so you may well meet more than just me and the van.

Not booked in for the show ...but just gonna roll up & hope to park up close by..............
looking forward to the fish-n-chips on the sea front :D
Mike if you've got the kettle on I'll bring the sticky buns :D

Van packed, tea, coffee and mugs so just milk needed.

I keep remembering things which I had in the old van, latest being the umbrella which is beside the single seat if the thieving so and so has not moved it or sold it more likely. Still angry!

Forecast is rain/showers ...put it to the vote...the droogs say Yes,,,,they're easily lured by a cuppa from Mike & fish n chips on the seafront ( if they find a crazy golf I'll have to dish out the ritalin :shock: :mrgreen: )
See you about 10.30

Mike f I hope they get what's coming I'd there bloody hands off
And hanging just not good enough for scum like them.
Rant over hope see ya later fingers crossed for the weather :shock:

Good to meet up with you today, hopefully you'll bump into Marcher round town and also Baldrick who is not far away in the Medway area. Good luck with your resto!

Good to meet you all too, thanks need all the help I can get with resto, hope to pull my finger out asap :D

Keep asking!

As I said to another guy who dropped by for a chat and who has taken a look at earlybay (if you read this get signed up and posting ahead of buying a van dude!) you'll find nothing but helpful people on this forum.

Latest posts