Hey......... It's been a while!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
I used this forum everyday from pretty much the start off it. Not been on here for so long this place used to be such a large part of my life. Since I've been on here I've become a Dad, lost my Dad and more recently a marital breakdown which has left me without a wife and daughter. Having lost pretty much all my family through cancer and car accidents the marital breakdown was the last straw and put me into an accute physicatric ward for a few weeks. Now I'm back in the family home with no family, rattling round the house trying to piece my life back together....... Trying to regain my vw mojo.
Mr Whitewalls has been ticking over with all the work I've been doing for Morgan for their special edition 3 wheelers. I've just took on new premices, just in the process of kitting out with ramps, compressors and all my whitewall machinery etc.
Frank (my 68) has be languishing in the garage at home for last couple of years, he's now down at the new unit with an ever increasing to do list, first on the list is to get the sa sprints fitted.

So how's it going chaps that know me and chaps that don't

Ant

Evning.
Was wondering where you had got to just the other day.
Used to see you on the Caddy forum aswell.
Sounds like youve had a shite time of it recently :( .
Glad you seem to be on your uppers and hope to see you on here now and then.

Rich

Well welcome back from a Newbie.

Sounds like life has thrown you a hell of a few punches lately. Takes a lot of balls to let it all out in the open. Glad to ear you're getting your life back together and your love for vdubs. Good luck with the comeback. :D

Welcome back dude. Onwards and upwards. :)

Your not wrong that is the short version, I had some inheritance after my dad passed. I invested this ( best part of 50k) in to a gymnastics centre as my wife is a gymnastics coach and it was her dream to run her own centre. 8 days after we opened the centre she ended the marriage ( we were together for 11yrs married for the last 4). My whole life was her and baby daughter.
On a more positive note..... I'll have to get some pics of the new unit up on here.
Funny how life changes, I quit smoking 8 years ago, started again in hospital. I've been veggie for over 5 years, that changed whilst I was in hospital too.... Shit happens eh?

Did she get to keep the gymnastics centre?
Sorry, just being nosey.

Rich

Don't get bitter mate, just move on. Don't waste years of your life fighting over money either, you'll make a new life sooner that way.

Character building stuff there Ant, good that you feel strong enough to share with all. As said, look ahead and not behind. Things will work our with your little un if you and the ex put her first.
Look forward to hearing about this new venture and what wee you doing fro Morgan? I'd love one of those 3 wheelers..

Jon

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

My old man used to say never trust a woman with a round neck. :lol:

He's wrong though. As someone said before, don't let bitterness in. Accept it and move on, your life will turn around a lot quicker if you do.

Keep on keeping on Ant. :D

The best advice I was given was to keep a diary, even if it's just a record of days you see the little un, nights staying over etc. Start today, it might come in handy. It certainly did for me....

Jesus mate ! :shock:

I hope you are on the up mate , All that make problems with VWs seem really trivial !!

Looking forward to seeing new pictures of Frank with his new boots on 8)

beef said:
The best advice I was given was to keep a diary, even if it's just a record of days you see the little un, nights staying over etc. Start today, it might come in handy. It certainly did for me....

Great advice.

Very big welcome back.
I was just thinking a couple of days ago there'd been no whitewall action from you for a good while.

It sounds like your moving very much in the right direction. Good bit of advice about the diary. It's also good to look back and see how far you've come.

All the best Ant,

Ps get some pics up :)

Latest posts