High is the new Low - my 71 camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome clean lines with full 70's vibe. Looks great. And can't not comment on the wheels. Read the whole thread and now have something else to add to my want list 🙂
Deffo higher at the front! 😜 And don’t forget the slight drop to one side to finish off the look 😬🤩

Attachments

• IMG_0688.jpeg
    IMG_0688.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0685.jpeg
    IMG_0685.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi all Well its been a while since I last posted! Sorry! And sorry for reviving an old thread but thought i’d post a couple of photos following the campers 2 1/2 year restoration.

I’m super happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too after a load of work by the brilliant gents at Double H Restorations.

😁😁😁
Awesome, really like that look, super clean and style style style!

Awesome clean lines with full 70's vibe. Looks great. And can't not comment on the wheels. Read the whole thread and now have something else to add to my want list 🙂
Thank you mate. Appreciated. Never seen another set of Western wheels for sale on correct stud pattern and ET. I guess they must be out there somewhere but so few landmark conversions were made, there can’t be that many sets kicking about 🤷🏻‍♂️. I just got super lucky. 👍👍

Thanks for the kind comments. It’s certainly getting used. Even in the rubbish weather. Scraped it on the wall 2 weeks ago though! 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ Always going to happen at some point.

IMG_4765.jpeg

Thanks for the kind comments. It’s certainly getting used. Even in the rubbish weather. Scraped it on the wall 2 weeks ago though! 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ Always going to happen at some point.
“Patina” has to start somewhere….but I’d still be fuming, & probably thinking about doing a 4th stripe now.

Last edited:
“Patina” has to start somewhere….but I’d still be fuming, & probably thinking about doing a 4th stripe now.
😂😂 Yep it does have to start somewhere but not sure I’m ready for patina yet so it’s getting painted again!

Hi all Well its been a while since I last posted! Sorry! And sorry for reviving an old thread but thought i’d post a couple of photos following the campers 2 1/2 year restoration.

I’m super happy with how it turned out. Hope you like it too after a load of work by the brilliant gents at Double H Restorations.

😁😁😁
Love it

Latest posts