Hillys 70 Devon .. the resto starts .. soon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So .. im crap at updating ..

Anyway .. The stickers previously mentioned .. (ages ago!)

Did this today ..

:) ..

Then went to chippy in it to celebrate!

Hilly

This is absolutely belting - some seriously top graft gone into it and looks mint for it.

Given me a bit of motivation to crack on with mine this week! Just out of interest who fitted your ball joints? I'll be needing 4 doing and don't have the room/tools to do it at home - I'm over in Leeds but don't know anyone local!

cheers chaps .. :)

I had a guy in Tingley, Leeds press the ball joints in and out .. small engineering place.

Can prob find you the name if ya need it ..

Hilly

The saltrock logos are just standard laser cut vinyl but the stripes are just strip vinyl that I have hand cut and fitted...

:)

georgeyv said:
This is absolutely belting - some seriously top graft gone into it and looks mint for it.

Given me a bit of motivation to crack on with mine this week! Just out of interest who fitted your ball joints? I'll be needing 4 doing and don't have the room/tools to do it at home - I'm over in Leeds but don't know anyone local!
Are you going to start a build thread any time soon, lad? :lol:

There's a garage in Idle that have let me use their 10T press in the past. If the connection is still there, might be able to put you in touch?
Hilly_70 said:
The saltrock logos are just standard laser cut vinyl but the stripes are just strip vinyl that I have hand cut and fitted...

:)
Blimey - good work mate!
Hope to see it in person soon 8)

Latest posts