Holiday in Mexico ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ib-bus

Reaction score
Lately I been following the VW scene in Mexico and I have been surprised by the quality of VWs and the size of events being organized there.
Two of those events happening this year are buses only.
For some reason this year both are going to be held in or near Guadalajara.
The first one I will be attending is the 4th Reunion Nacional de Combis , a 3 day camping event in Chapala Lake near Guadalajara being organized by the Buscompany club.
This event is to be held may 18th to the 20th 2012 , think of it as a mini Vanfest (Busfest) with buses coming from all over Mexico.
This event will most likely always be held near Guadalajara alltough it's been moved locations 3 times.

primerfolleto.jpg

historia-4rnc.jpg

The second bus only event happening this year is the 1er Nacional Kombi Brothers and will be held in Guadalajara city , this will be a one day only exhibition june 17th.
This event is being organized by the national association of VW clubs so chances are it will be held in a different city every year.

kombibrothers.jpg

NKB1.jpg

If you are thinking of attending a VW show while on holiday in Mexico the ANCVM's website has a year round schedule of such events going all across Mexico.
Who knows maybe I'll see you there :mrgreen:

Latest posts