Hot day at the Pod..............Big Bang 2008 pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
Johnny said:
pics look class....

S5000986.jpg

please tell me this is bagged? damn thats low!

that SCK bus uber cool!

Its was cool watching them lower it. T2D seemed like a professional outfit

They had awful trouble getting it on the trailer though :roll:

wonder if they realised this before they lowered it or just after it was put on the ground :lol:
does look well and low 8) wonder if its low enough to pop the cats eyes out the road :lol:

As you may have noticed my van has been SLAMMED :twisted: ,

Drove to the Pod no problem took my place in line up 8)

Left Sunday morning all was well until the adjuster came off my beam at the bottom the whole front end was on top of tyres causing LOTS of smoke i pulled of and panicked :cry:

I phoned Rjb 63 ( Rick ) who turned up with Graham L and some tools , Then Olson stopped too , Cheers guys cant say thankyou enough :oops:

Olson got under and gave me the news it was not repairable , So AA man had to be called
I got home ten hours after breakdown :evil:

Work was carried out by The Bus Barn , and none of this was due to their poor workmanship , problem has been traced to a faulty thread on beam hence why adjuster worked its way out a new beam is going to be supplied and fitted ,

The Beam was a CB Performance one and NOT one of the Bus Barn`s own

just like to say again how good van drove and looked prior to failiure of beam and that it was no fault of Bus barn , extremely happy with their work and attitude and the fact they are bending over backwards to sort it out for me :)

Dude!

I bet your squeaky-bum moment could challenge that of Sir Alec Ferguson's :)

The bus looks ace - PM me your address and I'll send you that sticker you asked me about - as your bus thoroughly deserves it :wink:

Cheers,

Mike

bad luck dude and like you say your van looks the shit slammed and narrowed I guess its just all part of the rich tapestry of van ownership!

great to meet you guys to thanks for soming over and saying hi

Grazy said:
just like to say again how good van drove and looked prior to failiure of beam and that it was no fault of Bus barn , extremely happy with their work and attitude and the fact they are bending over backwards to sort it out for me :)

I'll second this, from looking at what happened close up, there's no way it was the fault of the Bus Barn.

Glad you got home ok (eventually) dude, was really good to meet you and Graham L, and the other chap whose name I forget!

I'll be calling in for a cuppa next time I'm down your way Grazy... Van is looking sweet! 8)

Grazy....sorry to hear about the problems.....but maaaannnnn! that looks so cool slammed. Nice one.

Looks like the EarlyBay.com was well represented!

Ego....it was nice to see your van in the flesh at Volksworld, you've done a great job there.

great to meet everybody,had a great time,except the pod tan!!

Hope you get the van sorted out grazy,it looks the bollocks,great to see it in the flesh! 8)

Ego....it was nice to see your van in the flesh at Volksworld, you've done a great job there.

Thanks Jon - just finished the little ply panel next to the sink unit ready for Stanford Hall this weekend :)

I'll second what Clem said - buses of the show at Big Bang were the SCK bus and Grazy's PV. Looks proper nails and was cool as fook driving round the show in it

Still not as low as mine at the back though eh Grazy :wink:

hi everyone ,
what a weekend !!!!
clem wrote "is it real " about my crew ...
what do you mean ?
she does sit that low!!!!!
but does have bags so comes up a few inches ( not many though )
18" wheels == Big tubs and dropped spindles as well as bags !!!
i have had the crew for over 18 months now . she is a work in progress . but i thought you all might like to see her !!
:D 8) :lol:
spike

Damn Grazy! That's some serious shit! :shock: Fortunately you didn't get hurt yourself!

Good luck with the repairs. Your van really looks ace now it's SLAMMED! 8) 8)

spikehouseofdub said:
clem wrote "is it real " about my crew ...
what do you mean ?

Hi Spike

Visually, your crew was stunning, but I judged it more as an 'art' form than as a road going vehicle ... is that fair? I saw all the mods and they were spot on.

No offence meant at all, hope you get what I mean. :)

It was the talking point of the show n shine! Nice one!

Mike (Clem)

I saw this Crewy months ago in Sikes work shop and its crazy cool not my cup of tea but alot of hard work has gone into it and i can appreciate that!

That show looked the nuts! Shame i missed out....still had a great time down the coast surfin :D

How did the USB do against the Splits?

Hey Grazy,

Glad you and you're van are ok, bet that gave you a fright..... :shock: :shock:

Look's the nuts btw.... :wink:

Carole

Hey G, glad to here it's all being sorted and you're ok dude.

Grazy said:
the whole front end was on top of tyres

That's gotta be the ultimate stance though! Slammed to the max. :lol:

Thank goodness your alright Grazy, bet the old Y fronts took a pounding! :shock: :wink:

I had a rear hub come off a few years back and wasnt the best for me heart.

Panel looks sick tho! 8)

easy said:
I had a rear hub come off a few years back and wasnt the best for me heart.

Simliar happened to me not long back, took 10 years off my life i think.

Pleased you turned out safe Grazy, the bus looks wicked.

Good to see so many EB's at big bang. They all looked feckin amazing!