Hot day at the Pod..............Big Bang 2008 pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graham L said:
L1000505.jpg

hubba hubba :mrgreen:

yer some amazing buses there making me want to go lower now dam you!

although i struggled on the roads near the site at my prresent height thought i was going to bounce of the bleeding road at one point!

dubberdaz said:
That show looked the nuts! Shame i missed out....still had a great time down the coast surfin :D

How did the USB do against the Splits?

Last i heard it was 7-1 to the USB :wink:

I had 2 runs against Splits and won them..............USB has quite a few EB's now :D

I told you that number plate wouldnt last long lol

If that happened to me i'd of filled my pants dude

Shaggy said:
How long will it be before you are up and running again dude?

Should be able to go and get it early next week , to guys at Bus Barn no rush but to their credit Paul and his troops are busting their ballz to get it done , and they are busy AS

i meant to add that I'm feeling your pain grazy :shock: still i guess these things happen

i too had a rear hub fall off on me in the past - it dropped up into the wheel well. after breaking a jack trying to lift the van, eventually the aa lifted me up, i wacked the wheel back onto some slighty ground down threads, and carried on as if nowt had happened.

i was in a world of my own as a youngster tho :wink:

maddog said:
dubberdaz said:
That show looked the nuts! Shame i missed out....still had a great time down the coast surfin :D

I had 2 runs against Splits and won them..............USB has quite a few EB's now :D

Nice one!!!! When are you guys racing next? Will you be doing Shakespear County any time?

dubberdaz said:
maddog said:
dubberdaz said:

Nice one!!!! When are you guys racing next? Will you be doing Shakespear County any time?

The VWDRC was racing at shakespear this weekend just gone, but i dont know of any USB / BWA set ups now , till Bug Jam ? !