How many of us bat for both sides ??.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me to , Registered to sell templates , then didnt bother going back

And dont miss it :lol:

I intend to join The Late bay (if I haven't already registered, can't remember :? ), but not because I have a crossover. :)
I have had two lates, so when I get around to it, I shall pop them up in the gallery (in particular lots of pics of my twin slider firebus, which was a low mileage beauty.) :D

I can only admit to having friends on the other side. Met a few of the other LBers at CamperJam through these friends and they actually seemed alright :lol:
Just be careful with those Emergency Bus types......they're just weird :msn4:

i pop on there every now and then :mrgreen:

saying that i do like it on here too, and it's been a pleasure to meet some of you this year

Yep, I confess on TLB & SSVC as well.

Well some of the buses I get in have those square vent things at the back :lol: :lol:, in fact must go on there today and post an ad, 72 sat at the docks at Felixstowe :mrgreen:

Graham L said:
Yep, I confess on TLB & SSVC as well.

Well some of the buses I get in have those square vent things at the back :lol: :lol:, in fact must go on there today and post an ad, 72 sat at the docks at Felixstowe :mrgreen:

I can't help but notice that busselecta happened to pick the most popular year to model their bay on ;)

Haven't been on here for a while and this thread was at the top...and for a second i was like WTF! :lol:
then the penny dropped....

I know a few off Late bay but dont go on it.

Tiki-Al said:
Haven't been on here for a while and this thread was at the top...and for a second i was like WTF! :lol:

Tehehee - snigger - soz :D

Tiki-Al said:

did you think you had logged into VZI by mistake................lol

slammedresto said:
Tiki-Al said:

did you think you had logged into VZI by mistake................lol

nah, thread would of been locked for 'too creative a thread name' or something as daft.

sorry, strictly early so far, even my bugs have been early through luck really. i have my eye on a marino yellow 76 westy :oops: , purely for business of course.

similar to this

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?topic=3605.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Johnny said:
sorry, strictly early so far, even my bugs have been early through luck really. i have my eye on a marino yellow 76 westy :oops: , purely for business of course.

similar to this

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?topic=3605.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Good choice - hopefully it will have the lighter veneer interior , much friendlier :)

I bat for both sides and some.. Ssvc, Lategay oops I mention latebay, club 80 80 I havnt got a clue why on that one :lol:

Just a few people were keeping their heads down then :D
Very glad to see your up n runnin again - well done the mods :!:

Not me!

This is the only side of the stamp I lick! ;)

.. never really thought about goin on tbh .. might have a peek then come back!

Hilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts