how much narrower is a k&l compared to bj beam?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davecrook1

Reaction score
How much narrower is a k&l beam than a ball joint beam..both standard?
I need to know how much to narrow the k&l beam so need to know the difference im dealing with first of all

My understanding and on this I am no expert is that it is not narrower but that the bottom tube sits an inch or two higher and this is the main reason for people switching across as it gives the ultra slammed boys more ground clearance. Personally unless your going REALLY low there is absolutely no benifit for going backwards technology wise ;)

Cheers.. i read somewhere that possibly the arms are narrower than balljoint beams.. but im not sure hence trying to find out as i don't want to narrow the beam too much.

ive gone to k&l because my balljoint beam sat too low to the tarmac when lowered.. i wanted to go lower but couldn't because of this reason

Anyone know if it is dorky narrower or not??

I have a note here fro. Wheb i was looking at doing thw same About 15mm a side drum to drum. But once you start looking at disk conversion etc it become much the same.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Brill.. thanks people.. i dont want to go 4" narrowed.. so ive removed technically an inch from each side and with the inch diff anyway thats 3" in total..so that will do me fine

Latest posts