I don't like my bus!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
I just don't like it!!!! :?
Can't find any enthusiasm to get on with it!!!!
My get up & go has got up & went !! :lol:
It's exactly the same as in the build thread below since June ish!!!
I'd rather have a pick up or a patina tintop or a proper early ( wide wheel pattern)!!!
At the minute it needs so much doing, then when it is done it'll be all nice & shiny I still won't like it so I'll just sell it , so I can't find the enthusiasm to crack on :(
Boo hoo!
Whinge!
Whinge!
Poor me!
Blah blah blah!!
Someone come n buy it as is !
Etc etc!

Getting fed up with mine too.

Total expenditure approaching £14K
Time since purchase approaching 13 months
Total mileage ~17pretty unpleasant miles
(gears were a pig and it was pinking like f**k)

Everywhere I look is another bit that needs time and money...

the leaves are turning and the bloody thing was suppossed to be ready by LAST easter.

Needs a rear wheel bearing and some track road ends (oceans of play in all the above)

And then the cat got locked in it by mistake and pissed everwhere...

I've found the problem... It's a crossover... NO-ONE buys a crossover model hehe :lol:

Thank you Carlos for your constructive comments, have you straightened your face since Monday??

Lee , yes you may well beat me , again!!! :lol:

It's an early, crossover tho!!!!!

BUT!!!!!
At least it doesn't stink of cats piss!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel a bit better about it now!!!! :D

Haway lee you can do it!

Your a painter!, mine might be finished before yours but at least yours wont look like a magic eye puzzle :lol:

If you don't like the upside down boat on the roof can you not find a donor roof? get Darren to weld it in?

Webbaldo said:
Haway lee you can do it!

Your a painter!, mine might be finished before yours but at least yours wont look like a magic eye puzzle :lol:

If you don't like the upside down boat on the roof can you not find a donor roof? get Darren to weld it in?

Kat wants a poptop one this time round like!!!
I'll get on it once we clear all this work we have in, but we're booked up till middle of next month already!!! :shock:

Lee C said:
Webbaldo said:
Haway lee you can do it!

Kat wants a poptop one this time round like!!!
I'll get on it once we clear all this work we have in, but we're booked up till middle of next month already!!! :shock:

More money in the pot for a dormobile roof!

Mate, theres been times when i could have taken a sledgehammer to mine :shock: .....but fortunately i resisted! Stick with it and make it how you want it..... once its there enjoy it. :D :D :D

I do like a dormobile roof like, but there's more chance of putting a proper bed upstairs in a westy roof!!

Nige, I'll just make the bus the best I can, but it'll never be the way I want it as I like original, slightly beat up look!!!!
I may learn to love shiny once it's finished though!!!?????
Who knows??? :lol:

If you need any help finishing it feel free to get in touch 8)

No problem but we get buses in from all over the country, not just from the Midlands 8)

Latest posts