I told you all about it last week....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
Whos ever had one of those conversations with their partners? :?

well just found out I'm off to a christening, so there goes my day of rest..... :(

Ah well Ill be the one found propping up the bar....... :D

Ha ha

yer tell me about it mate just found out i'm off to the inlaws and when top gear is on to god dam it!

the way they get you is they talk so much crap that you tune out thats when they ask you stuff knowing full well you'll nod your head or mumble yer yer and before you know it your in the middle of meadow hall xmas shopping!

Women ey!

Totally agree, always the point of many a heated discussion.
What you need is a crystal ball to look into the future or become a mind reader. :lol:

my missis is a mind reader and has a crystal ball ,i thought women came with them as standard.along with the broomstick

Mine does that, all the time. Then blames me for not listening to a conversation that supposedly happened.

I can't watch TV and have a conversation! Especially in the last few minutes of a film!!

My missus does it all the time.

"I told you last week to stop buying so many wheels/cars/parts etc"

I hear her, and I remember it, I just choose to ignore it. :wink: :lol:

jabbo said:
My missus does it all the time.

"I told you last week to stop buying so many wheels/cars/parts etc"

I hear her, and I remember it, I just choose to ignore it. :wink: :lol:

ive stoped believeing 'its an investment' line cos we arnt very rich! :lol:

im going to buy my 'investment' if you carry on! :twisted:

I'm in the same boat as my missus dishes me out regular bollockings for 'forgetting' stuff. She was fine till we had our baby girl and then well................. :?

Still luv her to bits though! :p :p

Latest posts