If you want to sell your van......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt-me

Reaction score
put pictures up......

I can't believe how many people don't put pictures up yet wonder why their van takes ages to sell (or doesn't). Photobucket links often don't work properly. Just amazes me. At least one picture as a taster? Maybe someone could offer the service to do so if there's a contribution towards a charity?

I've just looked at the for sale section alot of the top ad's don't have pictures. Then you get some really good ads. I bet those vans sell..

Not moaning, consider it advice?

Al

Its in the guidelines to a good advert, but we are not going to make it a rule (unlike putting a price)

Its absolutely in the sellers interest to put pictures up, at the very least it stops you being constantly asked for pictures!

If there is an easy link, most time Mods/Admin/Keen posters will link the pics properly, but sometimes using mobile devices it can be difficult. What can you do?
:lol:

Posted the same thing a few months ago ..................and no one listened so gave up, everyone says photobucket is too hard......really :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clem said:
Its in the guidelines to a good advert, but we are not going to make it a rule (unlike putting a price)

Its absolutely in the sellers interest to put pictures up, at the very least it stops you being constantly asked for pictures!

If there is an easy link, most time Mods/Admin/Keen posters will link the pics properly, but sometimes using mobile devices it can be difficult. What can you do?
:lol:

I just think people dont really want to sell thier van and are just going through the motions.

I know I was guilty of it back in june when I advertised my daily driver. When I decided it did need to go (2 weeks ago) I re-advertised it but posted decent pictures and description and it was sold within a week. The difference being the second time I had decided I wanted it to go.

J.

Pictures are important but so is presenting your van in the best light, old coke cans, general rubbish and dusty old spares in the van don't do your chances any favours. Would you really be happy spending £1000's when the van looks a shit heap because I wouldnt ;)

Latest posts