Imported Parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holeydub

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you're all keeping safe and getting through all this lockdown shenanigans...

I'm thinking about importing a vehicle from the states and wondered if I were to bring some new parts with me, if any of you would have any preferences or be interested in purchasing said bits?

I'd be trying to better the current costings given at the major stores for EB members, have thought along the lines of WW bits and bobs, wolfgang rear safari kits but open to opinions...

Let me know your thoughts :)

Did think some Berg stuff but wasn't sure people would want to spend the extra monies on it...

Depends , but I may be in the market for a Berg RHD shifter.
Obviously timing will be the factor.

J & P
:D :D :D

we did a berg group buy a few years ago for shifters and it was very successful, i think we had 12 posted, i still have my RND locking shifter unopened :)

I didn’t get in on that group buy but I’ve joined several others successfully. They tooooo are unopened and In The garage awaiting their turn on the too doo list. There’s a firetek extinguisher system, there’s the gas central heating thingy, propex I think it is, a jail bar kit still in the tube / box , a new tailgate script from long ago, brand new original wiper arms and blades, a new chrome front VW badge, [float][/float]plus there’s several front bumper blades and side steps although they’re not brand new (if only) :mrgreen: Some new front carpets or a set even, not sure because I never opened it :roll: A type four two litre motor that I’ll never fit :shock: Several gear boxes, loads of heat exchangers etc etc etc.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,just as well I’ve cleared a load out :mrgreen: :roll: :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

Latest posts