• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Indicator Stalk for early Bay '68 lefty

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronsm

Reaction score
My Indicator Stalk for my early Bay '68 lefty is bust. It indicates okay, though when indicating right, the stalk doesn't stay in position, and I can no longer get full beam.

Can this be salvaged?

If not, anyone got one?

cheers

Mike

Got one that works fine but does not always stay in the left position -cheap if you want it. Otherwise try Chris a VW emporium as he has NOS ones for £90 (I've just fitted a NOS)

hope it didn`t start smoking....i crapped my pants on the way back from dus at the castle when i indicated left it started smoking!!!!common fault apparently

Matt
How much do you want for it? Does the changing beam work? Tried PMing but msg wouldnt send.
cheers
Mike

mattp said:
Got one that works fine but does not always stay in the left position -cheap if you want it. Otherwise try Chris a VW emporium as he has NOS ones for £90 (I've just fitted a NOS)

aaronsm said:
Matt
How much do you want for it? Does the changing beam work? Tried PMing but msg wouldnt send.
cheers
Mike

mattp said:

Make me an offer, I am only in Kingston

after taking my unit to bits, i realised that it was just loose which was why the indicator was turning itself off. Two orange wires had come off from somewhere on the switch, which I am guessing may the beam switch. i need to play around with it some more.

Latest posts