Inertia seat belts , non walk through.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
Truck is now MOT'd UK registered & insured in the road, I've replaced the clutch after it wasn't happy on the way home from Volkspower.
Recently I've managed to snap the accelerator cable, so I've had to replace that too !!!
I've fitted some rather fetching yellow lenses from a chap on here . I'm using the truck daily now to iron out any teething problems, me & the bairn LOVE IT , but Mrs C is very concerned about the seatbelts in the front being static & not really holding the bairns car seat very secure!!!!
It's a front bench seat, can you get inertia ones to fit ????
Or am I best off getting a car seat to fit the rear lap belts ?????????
What have you guys done ???
Ps no pics as I'm too dumb to work out another way of doing it now Photobucket has had a meltdown!!!!!

Hi Lee, yes there's loads available. I've got securon in mine and they're the worst horrible belts ever. They work, but they're coarse almost rigid and almost sharp on the edges. They got a nasty side too where they gradually tighten and make themselves uncomfortable to wear. On my 'To Do' list is to get some nice custom belts from the states at seat belts planet. Any colour lots of fabrics and lots of colour and lots of buckle styles too.

Ozziedog,,,,,, another thing on the list :mrgreen:

Latest posts