Insurance companies said no to vehicle kept on road!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dublicious

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone able to recommend an insurance company other than RH and Cherished as they wont insure my bay due to being stored on the road outside my house :(

Currently with Flux, but interested to see who else is out there.

Take care

J

try Peter James Insurance - he's the ex partner from Footman James and were VERY competitively priced last year. Mine is kept on the road and they were fine with it. :)

Adrian Flux won again hands down :) Footman, James and all the others either couldn't insure or provide a sensible quote unlike Flux!

Thanks for all the help :)

Ermintrude73 said:
try Peter James Insurance - he's the ex partner from Footman James and were VERY competitively priced last year. Mine is kept on the road and they were fine with it. :)

dublicious said:
Adrian Flux won again hands down :) Footman, James and all the others either couldn't insure or provide a sensible quote unlike Flux!

Ermintrude73 said:

how strange, i wonder if my renewal will be difficult this year?
pleased you got it all sorted :)

many thanks, flux was £150 cheaper than Peter James!

Ermintrude73 said:
dublicious said:

Ermintrude73 said:

how strange, i wonder if my renewal will be difficult this year?
pleased you got it all sorted :)

Latest posts