insurance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
Any recommendations with breakdown cover . Its been off the road 4 years now------

I have classic line. That gives me breakdown but restricts mileage. Off the top of my head 6000 miles also I get 3 free breakdowns which include Europe. Not near my policy but it was under the ton

I got RAC cover included in my insurance 'for free'. (yeah, I know....nothing... etc etc)

I used Classic Line too. Wouldn't recommend though. Had the agreed value on my policy, sent photo's agreed a value with them, then when paperwork finally arrived they had knocked value down by £2'500. Nothing we can do now guv' was the reply.

I get breakdown cover through my bank (Nationwide). Definitely worth checking out what your bank can offer

I am using A Plan, for the fourth year, covers everything and the all important agreed value cover.

J & P
:D :D :D

Carole Nash this end. Agreed value, limited miles, euro-cover and break-down and get it back should I crash and past fixing so I can sell what's left.... about £135..

So rang RH, wont do it as its not garaged (WTF , have you ever tried to fit a bay in a standard size garage) waiting for A Plan to call back.

Sooooooo A plan rang back eventually, Quoted through KGM £ 290 !!!! They said as its registered as a light van its more expensive----------

Ended up going with Footman James,£228 inc breakdown and legal. 3000 mile limit.

Latest posts