interior choice. need sum ideas??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachy

Reaction score
my bus is neptune blue . i want to change the interior colour but not sure which way to go.i only have standard seats and would like to incorporate some sort of stitching pattern . do not want black i,m swayin towards dark blue with slightly lighter colour blue through the middle sort of burnard newbury styley if you kno what i mean..please speak up with your ideas ta!!!

peachy why don`t ya go for blue colour with white stiching and white piping around the edge, had mine done exactly like this only in black and i love em
just my opinion mind :tongue0013:

I just had mine done stock style in leather. It looks good & smells great.

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

Not a cheap option if you had to pay full price. I would avoid anything with white stitching, it's bound to get dirty at some point.

The wife really dislikes the floor so that might have to change and im desperste for a nice Brown/cream check for the curtains but i love the seats.
DSCF1295.jpg

DSCF2002.jpg

DSCF2001.jpg

Think I may have commented before, and I'm not taking the mick, my bus needs curtains and upholstery. But isn't it nice how grown men feel liberated enough to discuss soft furnishings in such an open manner!

I scare myself sometimes when i am discussing curtains with another dood. :turninggay:

clyde said:
The wife really dislikes the floor so that might have to change and im desperste for a nice Brown/cream check for the curtains but i love the seats.
DSCF1295.jpg

DSCF2002.jpg

DSCF2001.jpg
nice!! keep em commin..

Im getting worried for myself. Must go down the pub lots at the weekend to re affirm my maleness.
04032009003.jpg

Found a nice curtain material and the wife dosent like this one either. The search continues.

Nice shop signs, and just look at that pink fabric in the window! Is that what drew you in Clyde?!! Never mind the weekend, I'm off to the pub now for ten pints and a fight!(He said in a deep voice whilst puffing his chest out).

Latest posts