introducing......Mike

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great night for cool buses and that rocks!

And you have to be pretty hardcore to run a LHD panel in the UK... :mrgreen:

I'm not sure about the spare on the front idea but, your bus, your rules.

(If I was going to do it I would be making a braket that comes up from under the bumper to save any more damage to the front panel.)

all fully legal and all electrics work (uk spec), welding done,seals done,interior started ;)
just the shocks to sort out!
drove lovely without any........fitted some spax adjustables wound right off.............and it bounces all over the place :evil:
gonna try some secondhand standard shocks tomoz......if that dont fix it i may just drain the oil out and run just them empty (MOT man will never know)
more photos of the interior progress when the weather stops bloody snowing :(

jon

cab area coming together nicely ;)
DSC05485.jpg

DSC05486.jpg

rears just started :mrgreen:
DSC05488.jpg

one of my new coolers that turned up from the states in the back of my mates aug 21st 67 double door panel ;)
DSC05487.jpg

not much progress i know, but its been fucking freezing :lol:
off to buy some insulation to pack behind the rest of the rear panels as i swop them.

jon 8)

oh, if anyones got the black ashtray bit that fits inside the chrome surround going spare/cheap i'd be interested :roll:

Grazy....spax long gone, replaced with secondhand standard ones.
NOT much better but hoping they 'give' alittle or i might just drain out the oil ;)

jon 8)

BUGGER was thinking of going for spax , hmmmm not sure now , Love your van by the way 8) 8)

Yes Rich it does abit, the joys of running vastly different size tyres (2 spares) :roll:
Cunning plan, everywhere used to sell them in one form or another. Proper all-metal ones like mine cost £100-150 i think, but i got mine from a mate :mrgreen: Its proberbly worth ringing round the usual suspects as they might still have one floating around.

jon 8)