Introducing 'Patrick the Panel'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Picked up the panel van yesterday who my kids have already called Patrick so thought I'd share some piccies now its stop raining here, originally from Sweden it was used by a council or similar according to the previous owner, had some welding done to it but overall seems to be in good shape.

Hopefully he will be at Vanfest in EB camping so you can see him there

L1000998.jpg

L1000999.jpg

L1010003.jpg

L1010004.jpg

L1010001.jpg

L1010002.jpg

L1010008.jpg

L1010009.jpg

L1010006.jpg

Very nice PV.
Nice wheels, they suit the color very well.
What about the engine? Any more information?

gr

Wim

Is the eberspacher heater still working?
or have you only got the timer under the dash?
Might be interested in the timer if you ever want to get rid of it.

Hi guys

Thanks for the positive comments, its not the original colour, previous owner sprayed it recently but its sound underneath.

Engine is a 1776 running twin carbs, not much sure about any other detail

With regards to the timer the previous owner removed the heater as it was pumping fumes into the cab (apparently it was factory fit but cannot fond an M code to support that), will probably let the timer go but not just yet, need to decide what I'm doing about heat etc

Looking cool Graham hope to have a better look at it next weekend 8)

Looks awesome. The wheels are perfect on it.

Will I see it at the next splitbus meet? Are they still on?

I'll be back in Brum soon 8)

Hi Jim

I missed this months which was this week but will need to look at where I am next month, in the silly season now so can't guarantee where I will be

Are you going to Vanfest as he'll be in the EB camping area, if you are pop in and say hello

Wasn't at Vanfest ;) - Saw pics of your van there though!

Might see you at the next one, do you know what date it is?

Ta 8)

Its always second Tuesday of the month, whatever date it falls on,

See you seen

Looks really nie Graham - keep both for now, you'll have a clearer idea of what you want to do/which to use for what etc after a period of time - not a decision to rush with 2 such nice vans - your 'avitar' signature thingy below just looks too cool! (sorry, answering question from other thread!)

Latest posts