iphone facetime mechanic ......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
i was a thinking how to help others with earlybays and seeing as we all got similar buses and were a friendly bunch and quite a few have iphones how a about we start facetime mechanic page ;) so if some one has a problem they post on forum leave there number and then someone replys and they help each other out on factime at a convienent time (facetime is free on wifi so it could be used on roadtrips in uk and europe as long as have wifi ) you will able to the see the problem or if someone wants to learn something new (ie service,tappets fault finding etc)they can be shown at the same time as someone else doing the same job :D also you will be able to use you own bus as an example for pinpointing how and what goes where etc

ive been helping out a mate whose slamming an oval and its really helped him as i can see exactly whats going on and also reassures him at the same time that hes doing right and not cutting corners :D

plus it saves loads of money :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

anyone think its a good idea :?

chris

That sounded really really good till you got to the part where you mentioned I phones, I was following till then :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, But I like the idea :mrgreen:

Google hangouts would also work for any non iPhone users. I believe you can also create YouTube videos from it too, which might be helpful!

You will need a Google+ account tho.

It's a great idea - something that would benefit a lot of people a lot of the time.

My only concern is publishing phone numbers publically online - I for one already get too many salespeople ringing me up :evil:

If there was a way to keep it private (invite only?) then I'd sign up and help if I could :)

gvee said:
It's a great idea - something that would benefit a lot of people a lot of the time.

My only concern is publishing phone numbers publically online - I for one already get too many salespeople ringing me up :evil:

If there was a way to keep it private (invite only?) then I'd sign up and help if I could :)

we can just use the pm feature for exchanging phone numbers :D

chris

Latest posts