Is ebay just littered with feckin baffoons

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dandaz said:
scott wilson said:
lazy beggar wrap it up in cotton wool for nice people who don`t want to pay for your wrapping time and material costs and then complain to ebay cos the type2 camper bumper they bought wasn`t the typewriter they wanted so was obviously misdescribed and its your fault so pay up punk :evil: :evil: :evil:
No really i love ebay...think its great http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/vw-classics-parts__W0QQ_armrsZ1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
check it out...

300 quid for half a sliding door ,do you put the top half on next week...? :lol:

I cannot imagine what life was like before e bay.... :?:

100 quid for a slider mech?
200 quid for knackered seats?
100 quid for bumper brackets!
s i x h u n d r e d notes for cab seats?

life must be sweet :lol:

with those prices life is slow :) .I`m not going to defend my ebay prices anymore than to say they inc seller fees,paypal fees vat @17.5% and my time packaging. Most earlybay folks know not to buy off ebay and to contact direct for a realistic price...perfect example just occurred saving a buyer £115 on ebay prices and you`ll notice its all "or best offer" so if you want something put in a cheeky offer and you never know your luck
and yes i know the crewcab seats are expensive but they`re my personal stash and i only have the one set and if i sell i will never be able to replace them so why not

Latest posts