Is this crap service?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjknight71

Reaction score
I placed an order online for an item showing delivery 3 - 5 days :mrgreen:
2 days later I get an email saying 'sorry out of stock will be available in about 2 weeks', which is fine and I confirm it is fine as I am in no rush..they even offered a refund :|
4 weeks later I email them again to ask 'if they have a delivery date yet?' :evil:
2 days later I get 'they should be with you early next week' :?
8 days later still nothing :evil: :evil:
13 days later and it got here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The seem to be very good at answering emails about their delivery just not so good as actually delivering

Thankfully I doubt I will need to use this company again :lol:

It is really shocking how you buy stuff from the other side of the planet and it gets here as quick as you like but buy British and .......well as we know you get a Rover 25 :roll:

:msn4:

mjknight71 said:
I placed an order online for an item showing delivery 3 - 5 days :mrgreen:
2 days later I get an email saying 'sorry out of stock will be available in about 2 weeks', which is fine and I confirm it is fine as I am in no rush..they even offered a refund :|
4 weeks later I email them again to ask 'if they have a delivery date yet?' :evil:
2 days later I get 'they should be with you early next week' :?
8 days later still nothing :evil: :evil:

The seem to be very good at answering emails about their delivery just not so good as actually delivering

Thankfully I doubt I will need to use this company again :lol:

It is really shocking how you buy stuff from the other side of the planet and it gets here as quick as you like but buy British and .......well as we know you get a Rover 25 :roll:

:msn4:

Sounds like my dealings with a certain well-known rubber and seal supplier, although they never actually replied to any e-mails..... :lol:

.....glad it isn't just me...i understand things dont always go right but you can communicate that surely.....say sorry......offer free shipping......something :roll:

...yea CE get a bad reputation...as much i think because 'friends' don't push their stuff through the forums....last stuff I got from them came next day...they did screw up the invoicing that took a month to sort but I got a very good price on the stuff.....who would all the companies copy if CE didn't do it in the first place :roll:

If they cannot give you a firm date that they can supply you with the goods it is illegal. Trading standards state that you cannot sell something that you cannot actually supply!
It may be worth reminding this company of this! GOOD LUCK!

Latest posts