It passed!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Took my bus to be MOT'd today and it passed with only 3 advisories :mrgreen:
Took it last week to the same place for a service (Whitchurch MOT centre) and was told that I needed to sort my US lights (to UK regs) and knackered indicator. That helped, I managed to fix the indicator (with the advice of Faux, Thru a Lupe and BJ1, cheers guys) and now have the lights wired up correctly.

I'm a happy boy, roll on summer 8) :D

It is such a good feeling!
As you say roll on summer, or even some more bright blue sky day :)

Mine was out in the 'fog' today being pampered (more about that in a post to follow!), thank goodness for heat exchangers that work

cotswoldiver said:
Mine was out in the 'fog' today being pampered (more about that in a post to follow!), thank goodness for heat exchangers that work
Cheers all 8)
Heat exchangers, you're showing your age David :lol: :lol:
No heat exchangers attached for me, just gloves and a wooly hat :mrgreen:

Paul, Whitchurch is in between Monmouth and Ross.

Austin, see you tomorrow ;)

67 panel, everyone's a bloody critic :)

dubscum said:
i bet that a nice feeling (i would'nt know :lol: ) mate you8 bus is awsome can't wait to have a noise round this year at a show 8)

Cheers Dub, likewise with your bus. We'll be at loads of shows this year, it's gonna be sweet. Can't wait ;)

Nice one dude, you planning any trips to croyde again this year...was gutted when you and thru couldn't make it last year! would of been good to have a few more earlys down there! 8)

Tiki-Al said:
Nice one dude, you planning any trips to croyde again this year...was gutted when you and thru couldn't make it last year! would of been good to have a few more earlys down there! 8)

Have lots of ideas but no firm dates yet, will keep you posted dude. Would be sweet to hook up :D

its my wierd sense of humor ,gets me into all sorts of bother ;) well done with the bus.

Well done Si ..

.. Makes you think how many they have actually had!

You think the buses would be good at it by now!

Hilly

Latest posts