its been a long time...................

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
not had much chance to get on here for a while, probrably since the end of last summer. have moved again, (now living in Coventry (must change the avatar !).
not used the van much since the house move last september. left it at the side of the house till january then decided it would be better in the garage.
got it out just before Stanford Hall. needed to jump start it as the battery was flat. but stupidly put the leads on the wrong terminals !!! resulting in needing new alternator, regulator aswell as a new battery ! ouch !

seeing the early bay line up at Stanford rekindled my interest, and it was good to meet some familiar faces again.

the van is now fixed and serviced ready to go. probrably going to Bristol volksfest for the weekend on friday if weather is ok. will be the first decent run in it since last summer. Any body from off here going ? anybody from the midlands travelling down ? looking forward to meeting up with some of you again

Good to see you back Chris , Keep using the van now its out mate 8)

...I SHOULDN'T OF LEFT YOU, WITHOUT A DOPE BEAT TO STEP TOO!
8)

Got that song in my head now... your fault :mrgreen:

thanks for the welcome guys.
had a good look around the site. loads of new stuff and new people on here. seems to be really buzzing.
hey Ant, mr whitewalls looks great. think some whitewalls would look good with my cookie cutters. will have to meet up and get em done soon !

Tiki-Al said:
...I SHOULDN'T OF LEFT YOU, WITHOUT A DOPE BEAT TO STEP TOO!
8)

Got that song in my head now... your fault :mrgreen:

:lol: Same here, how spooky.

Had to google it to find out who it was though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEF_-IcnQC4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts