its raining

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
rain rain go away and let me get on with my bay :cry: ,whats the chances of geting on the ark dresed as a cammel?

Spare a thought for some Northern Irish folk....

We had the worst flooding here in 25 years, one friend had their house condemed, they had to move out for 8 weeks to rebuild/clean alot of their house as there was 4 foot of sewage floating around after flooded sewer pipes backed up, luckly his VWs werent damaged too badly.

I hope this rain aint heading your way :cry:

it was but its let up a bit now. the road at the rear is looking more like a river and last time it chose the route thru my garden and cosevatory,hopefully not this time

15607rain001.jpg

this is the road behind the house :shock:

Blimey, what a nightmare.... :shock: :shock:

we've had glorious sunshine all day here in Kent (sorry.....!)

Hope everyone is ok and no damage caused....

well its stoped raining so hopefully itl be ok,could do with it leting of for an hour or 2

We've had real mixture of heavy showers and bright sunshine here in Hampshire today - luckily I've got a dry garage, I really take my hat off to you guys that do your repairs on the drive! 8)

Welded up 3 holes (outlets for water pipes and heater?) in my cargo floor today including a tricky hand-made corrugated (wavy) section - then my welding wire ran out :( - great to get cracking though... Red9 kit is going to happen (thanks Matt!) soon, got the £££'s for some Porsche wheels, front bumper sections also - my target is Vanfest so keep your fingers crossed XXXX

;)

ive got a garage but its so much nicer to have it out in daylight,ive been retriming the inner pillers and underneath the windows,once im in the garage and then in the van light is pretty scares,

mine will defo be done for van fest defo defo :D

as long as heratage pull there fingers out

We're parked on a hill and watching the rest of the world wash by - literally. It's a sod when your working on the bus though - you need thighs of steel to help keep a grip when working on the inside.

Luckily, being northern, this is not a problem :)

Tenacious to the last - hoping to resume work on the BBBB if the weather let's up this weekend. If not - the wine is chillin' nicely...

you lot need to move to wales, packed the van up friday lunch time and spent the weekend on the beach surfing at Llangenith (try to pronouce that without a drink). Burnt me head again in the sun.

I ain't afraid of no rain!

DSCN2497.jpg

Taken last week inbetween torrential storms. All you need is a 20m2 tarpaulin!

ianscooby said:
you lot need to move to wales, packed the van up friday lunch time and spent the weekend on the beach surfing at Llangenith (try to pronouce that without a drink). Burnt me head again in the sun.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts