Just saying hi,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattw091

Reaction score
New to this forum so i thought i would say hi, currently own a 71' bay but i have reason to believe it may be a little earlier. History a little "grey" as it was imported from California, registered Washington. Anyone got any tips on how to tidy the interior up where it has had previous curtain rails? Currently just holes into the original metal. Thanks in advance.

Mattw091 said:
New to this forum ,.......Anyone got any tips on how to tidy the interior up where it has had previous curtain rails? Currently just holes into the original metal. Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome.

You could use "filler gap" and filler/stopper.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, do take a look in the traders section of the website as many companies offer savings to forum members.

Your chassis number will tell you what model year your van is. The 3rd digit indicates the year.

If you have the M plate you can also use:

http://www.vw-mplate.com/mcode.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps,

All my best,

Alex

pictures may help identify it as well and we always like pics, are you sure the holes are off curtain rails and is it a tintop/poptop/westy??

Latest posts