Latest Camper&Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy this magazine no mather what bus is in the cover , I love baywindows , I respect split windows , I own a T25 and would love afford a T5 , but this magazine in particular is one I will keep in my collection.
Someone already mention that we live in a fast paced world and I also want to know what articles are inside the magazine before picking it up , so to me the cover tells me right away what's inside.

Juan.

Have bought the last 2 or 3 copies after not bothering for months.
To be honest it wouldn't / doesn't bother me, Shiny, patina, rat, its what they have done to them that i am interested in.
Never bother reading about the T4/5's as they just dont interest me, would a T4/5 on the cover put me off, possibly but as there becoming more prominant at shows i understand the need to include them although as already said will a new beetle ever grace the cover of Volksworld :?: :? :?:

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Pretty much confirmed what we've been thinking here in the office but it's fantastic to have it written down to show the 'powers that be'.

Like you I have my own particular bias - who doesn't? - but have to include something for everyone.

Couldn't do a water-cooled only mag and then just have C&B for air-cooleds - from a business point of view the w-c mag wouldn't sell enough on its own so they're going to stay in C&B but the focus will remain on early stuff because that's what our readership is mostly interested in.

The mag isn't going to change - a few style tweaks/improvements but nothing to content apart from a few really cool new things going in as and when.

Nice to have a bit of a change with the cover though and appreciate your feedback - nice to know we're doing something right.

See you at VolksWorld!

I guess you know the marketting stat's better than us punters, but you are thinking C&B - maybe a 'New Volksworld' that covered new Beetles/T4-T5/etc; might actually work................just a thought :eek:

How about a mag where each week you burn a T4 & T5! that would get loads of sales (well at least from me anyway ;) )...........soz :oops:

easy said:
How about a mag where each week you burn a T4 & T5! that would get loads of sales (well at least from me anyway ;) )...........soz :oops:

:lol: make that two copies..

putting them on show is no better than the standard chav corner you get at car shows if you ask me

make that 4 i would buy 2 copies.
burn them. i want to read about a vans history not a vans BHP!!!!

i think it was a step in the right direction, it shows that the mag is moving with the times and showing what other people out there are doing with there vans.

i'd still subscribe to the mag weather it'd be fronted by a shiny or patina bus, because the thing i like about the mag itself is it is about genuine people with a love for Vdubs.

altho i think T4/T5 material kept to a minimum would be good, not that i dont like them, there just never seems to be any heart or sole put into to them, they all just seem to be the same :?

One thing i'd love to read more about in the mag is people getting out and using them, not just for shows, but holidays away weather its just short weekends or weeks away, just be nice to read more about others adventures. :)

dave

Being a complete novice to the scene, reading C & B over the past 2 years while I save up enough to get a bus, the diversity of the buses you feature has enabled me to decide what conversion I want and how I want it to eventually look. Like a lot of others I don't really read the articles on T4/T5's but I can understand why they are in. Overall keep it how it is!

Cheers Chris

Latest posts