Layed out 1970 Adventurewagen

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the front is wound UP two inches in the shots due to taking it to an MOT (brake test rollers etc), so hence no shots from the front as it looks like a Baja to me ie; a tad spank. :?

cool bus mate.what spindles you got on the front on first pic they look different to the second pic.

The bus went from stock to crudely slammed by Ed at Wagenswest. Hence beam, spindles and rear boomerangs are there shizzle.

DAMN :shock: i’m in love :mrgreen:
This is so cool, good work.

The airbags on the rear, with one are those?

Kind regards from the netherlands Mycha

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sometimes I have been so fed up working on this green-box that I have nearly canned the whole project altogether. But you guys have made me feel a lot better about things! Respect.
P.S Mycha they are Firestone Bags with Monroe Airshocks on the front.

dr slam” said:
P.S Mycha they are Firestone Bags with Monroe Airshocks on the front.

Thanks man, i also have the monroe’s in front and was thinking off using bags in the back, so your photo’s are great to me ;) THANKS.

Very nice 8) ,Thought Id seen it before
eds20h209_jpg.jpg

but it looks a dam sight better now 8)

Cool bus,dont care what anyone says to me now my hi-top is staying, just need to get her on the ground

High-Tops and Slammed, what a combination!!!!

Gr8 to see buses doing the biz that not long ago were over looked, imagination is a gr8 thing! Hat off :anim_19:

Just

just looked through this bus and... damn its tight! id love to see the airbag setup on the back.

this thing is sooooooo f#ckin cool!!! love it! even the up-turned boat on the roof!!! :msn4:

how f#ckin low is that?!?!

720525.jpg

Cool as f**k.
I found some pics of this on the samba a while back, glad to see you on here. Top work on a top bus. 8)

Latest posts