Let's see your wrinkly front panels then

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZedBed

Reaction score
When I started looking for my bus, I wanted one with a bashed in front.
I didn't use this site at the time and wasn't aware there were so many of you like minded cool cats out their 8)
There are many "better" than mine, but here it is to get the ball rolling. :lol:

SDC13949.jpg

i feel a bit of a con...but it's worse than it look's :oops:

Picture040.jpg

i had to prime it, it looked like Mr Blobby!!

Picture043-2.jpg

My mates bus, its stripped now having some work..............the front is staying tho 8)

Picture394.jpg

Picture405.jpg

Just

It dont look that bad but has been well filled :shock:

71Deluxe0001.jpg

I want to take all the filler out , weld shut the slide hammer holes and then give it a sympathetic blow in to keep the character of the bus

I figured out most yank buses have some front end damage as they used the front panel as a brake. Also they nearly all have gouge/dents along the sides about 3-4 inches up the side running along the sides, must be standard height bollards

I've got a wrinkly front and rear :shock:

DSCN3570.jpg

DSCN3689.jpg

Nothing arty or retro cool about it though :cry: and I cant wait for it to be fixed :msn4:

Anyone ever posted a picture of that bread advertising van that had it's whole body bashed and painted to look like a loaf of bread ?

Finally a thread I fit in...

6124833932_106afd07a5_o.jpg

When the time is there for some welding I make them close all the holes in the front...except the ones for the chrome badge... 8)

Latest posts