• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LHD Westy For Sale (re-listing)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisandmiche

Reaction score
House extension forces me to reluctantly sell my 1971 Westy (LHD).

Pictures are available here:

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/chrisandmiche/library/1971%20Westy?sort=4&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MOTd until July.

Great camper, bought 2 years ago from Faux's (site moderator) brother, so has great pedigree!!!

When I was searching for a camper, I saw a lot of 'bad ones' and was so relieved to find this one. It is very cool yet retains an original and unmolested look and feel. I loved it straight away!!!

It has a double bed in pop top (as sold by Faux), which is very useful / comfortable. I have the sink unit (good condition) in my shed - I removed it to make extra space. I actually have a spare one from another camper, which buyer can willingly have!

Excellent engine and gear box. Bodywork sound - Just a few areas that might need a bit of attention. Certainly nothing major or expensive.

£12,000 ONO (dropped from £12,500)

Any questions, drop me a PM or call me on 07852 798069.

Chris (Kent)

Latest posts