Lights on buzzer?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
I took the van out yesterday, and left the lights on, coming back to a flat battery :(

I was wondering if anyone has ever fitted a lights on buzzer? I have seen this one on ebay. Are there any reasons why it shouldn't work ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-headlight-lamplight-reminder-LEFT-ON-warning-buzzer-lights-on-6v-12v-/190691395158" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks

Mark

On a stock bus the headlights go off with the ignition and there is a green warning light in the speedo that comes on with side lights.

If this isn't enough then yes a warning buzzer will work when wired correctly :lol:

My lights don't go off on my bus, still get the green light for side lights though.... And a flat battery....

I keep a jump start/compressor pack for just this event....

Of course, useful for flat tyres, but not leaving them on in the first place is always best, I've forgotten quite a few times before......

Cheers

Alistair

I think im going to fit a buzzer, my memory is not good enough to keep turning the lights off :p

The lighting arrangement varies by model and year.
However, no problem in fitting a buzzer or similar.
Peter Good

The Lady's been caught out before on her Mini- few times now. I actually bought a buzzer, because let's face it- it cuts the headlights off and leaves the sidelights on, but when do you actually leave the car with the sidelights going? Pretty rarely.
Unfortunately her car got squished by a bit of old metal, so maybe I won't need to bother!

Latest posts