• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

loads of vans for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utting30

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have sevaral vans that may be of interest to you lot :D

over here I have 1971 deluxe in a really nice green colour, having a wiring loom fitted as we speak aswell as a cabfloor ( rusted from inside due to damp underlay ) the rest is nice and solid. approx £9750

also a very nice and solid light blue 1979 microbus with a rear seat that turns into a bed, no welding done and none needed , really really solid !!!! approx £10,750

A rough looking 1973 westfalia that has all the origanal interior but will need work on body !!! but still pretty solid once you look past the in ya face rusty bits !!! aprrox £5250

over in durban I have a 1972 microbus with origanal sign writing, a 1979 jurgens camper with low owners and all origanal interior, a 1978 converted panal van which has a poptop and really nice interior, a 1967 13 window splitty in rock solid condition and finally a early westfalia that again is rock solid !!!!

All above are rhd and apart from the splitty are walkthroughs

please email me for more information on [email protected]

thanks

so sorry, my fault should have read the rules properly before posting :(

will try and get some pics up tonight after work but if you want to pull the ad I will repost later with all the pictures ?

sorry again

paul

mail.jpg

Picture of Pauls vans..

will add more as when I get them.

Steve

Latest posts