Local early bay groups

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
masters can i ask questions, if i will upgrade into mags which one is nice/cool for bus, BRM PORSCHE or RAIDER? or ill stick to STOCK RIM?????????
thanks much :)
bus.jpg

outlaw said:
I am near Bournemouth but a long way from being on the road but would like to get to know other early bay people in the area

Da;e
Im in bournemouth too. If you ever fancy a pint let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

six said:
outlaw said:
I am near Bournemouth but a long way from being on the road but would like to get to know other early bay people in the area

Da;e

I'm in Branksome. Hope to get the van on the road again in the next few weeks.

Can't remember if I was put on the map now. :oops:

our bus 68 said:
six said:
outlaw said:

Da;e

I'm in Branksome. Hope to get the van on the road again in the next few weeks.

Can't remember if I was put on the map now. :oops:
Get on the spanners and enjoy this summer .:)

Hi I'm in the Birmingham area if the map is still working. Does anyone know of any local clubs?

There's Black Country dub club depending on where in brum u are based

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

DTA, meet at the Red Lion in Earlswood first Tuesday of every month as well as the awesome end of year BBQ October time in Tyseley.

I signed up to this ages ago but can't find the map I've gone to my google map there nothing there, I know I am doing something wrong but I don't know what :x

Any groups in the crawley area? We are moving there soon..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I 'm down the road, Gillingham, and there is Rich, and paulandabbe both in Street, rustydiver is also Somerset, and 1 or 2 more i think?
What about a local meet up then? or there is Vanwest(fest?) in May, so maybe a run down to there? It's in Brean, so not too far from most of us somerset lot?

Latest posts