• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a new daily

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Panel
My current daily is suffering from some [currently] undiagnosed engine and ECU problems.
I've been thinking of getting a new motor for a while but this might be forcing the hand.

Did nip to a couple of dealers yesterday and found a car I really like but on reflection I don't fancy a finance deal and would rather buy something outright if I can.

My shopping list isn't that long:
  • Diesel, good MPG and not sluggish
  • Cheap[ish] to insure (the Mrs is still a learner)
  • Reliable
  • Comfy
  • Nothing too small. Saloons caught my eye yesterday but would consider larger hatchbacks
  • Long MOT
  • Clean, including bodywork
  • Nothing fugly

Most of all I am looking for something relatively hassle free. My life is too stressful at the moment to be burdened with anything extra.

I have £5,000 cash available but not really looking to blow my whole budget... I have a van to get through an MOT after all!

And as for location - I am working 6.5 day weeks so I can't be travelling too far for a car. Would consider something within about 100 miles of Leeds.

What have you got?

Cheers,
George

Dont have one for sale, but do drive seat altea tdi. not a bad motor 140bhp vw / audi enging and plenty of room

Latest posts