looking for ideas....show me your tables..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish gerry

Reaction score
hey folks i'm on the last leg of the epic intreior make over....but i'm missing having a table in the back of the van, so looking to see if you guys can give me some advice. and some photo shots

i've been thinking about the just kampers table, the one that sits in a mount in the floor and can come apart....but i'm open to ideas :D

someone was experimenting with resin not sure if he managed to sort out the issues he encountered, but if it panned out well it would have looked the nuts.....

the main problem with the mount is chopping a hole in your floor

westy swigin table, depending on the arrangement of your interior, or a devon style one that hinges from the side panel and a removable leg on the table?

Johnny said:
westy swigin table, depending on the arrangement of your interior, or a devon style one that hinges from the side panel and a removable leg on the table?

can these still be brought?? i would have space for a swing out i think

yes ive seen both forsale recently, as separate items you just need to keep your eye open or better still your maybe more likely to see them at a show

kustom interiors do a good copy of the westy swing out folding table, with stainless leg. ordered one myself. should be here next week

Araon said:
someone was experimenting with resin not sure if he managed to sort out the issues he encountered, but if it panned out well it would have looked the nuts.....

the main problem with the mount is chopping a hole in your floor

I was experimenting with resin tables. It is do-able, but what with starting a new job and various other projects i never got round to finishing one properly.

Some early experiments/samples....
DSCF1089.jpg

DSCF1091-1.jpg

I made a number of samples and now i feel i am ready to make a final/full size table. Just need to find the time and motivation. Thing is i dont own a van anymore and most of my money and time will be going into building a fast motor for my new toy

DSC00265.jpg

If someone kicks me up the arse i may re-start the resin table project
:)

Latest posts