Love it or Hate it?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Seriously its not bad...

marmite-chocolate.jpg

Go on I'll give it a go. I love Marmite I love Chocolate, so does seem a interesting Combo. :lol:

It actually works, a bit like a dime bar with a bite at the end. Has anyone tried the marmite cheddar? i could eat my own weight in it.

Johnny said:
It actually works, a bit like a dime bar with a bite at the end. Has anyone tried the marmite cheddar? i could eat my own weight in it.

The Marmite chocolate is just plan odd... & wrong!!!

Where as the marmite cheddar is right...! - Have you every tried Guinness Cheddar it's abit like that... yummmalicious!!!

Blue Bullet Girl said:
Johnny said:

The Marmite chocolate is just plan odd... & wrong!!!

Where as the marmite cheddar is right...! - Have you every tried Guinness Cheddar it's abit like that... yummmalicious!!!

Like the sound of those Cheddar's & it's lunchtime, have to send the Mrs out to find some quick. :lol:

Marmite is the scrapings from Satan's arse crack boiled down and put in a jar, it is vile and should be banned. If the U.S government gave marmite on toast to the inmates of Guantanamo bay the international human rights commission would have the strongest case yet to shut down the American system and divide the lands equally amongst the remaining U.N member states.
International terrorism is not, has never been and never will be the greatest threat to the western world, Al Quaeda have a special shrine dedicated to the creator of marmite such is their respect for the amount of terror, chaos and pain he has caused in our society.

but Emmalene loves the stuff...

well i suppose thats one way to introduce my return from holiday. :lol:

My brother and his girlfriend brought me back some chocolate from the states once, with an extra ingredient in it... pieces of bacon. That was... erm... different! :lol:

Gert Big T said:
It all sounds bloody great, problem is....... I'm trying to go from a Gert Big T to just a Big T.
It's not a diet, I'm just eating healthily :|

Hey Gert Big T hoping to be Big T - you can still have chocolate - but one or two small squares per day - It's all about portion control that healthy eating ting - dont deny yourself anything or the healthy eating/smaller portions ting wont last! Alas you will stay cuddly & never want to wear your new mankini on the beach ;) Enjoy...! ;)

" A little of what you fancy does you good"

Latest posts