Lovepurple03 engine rebuild

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edd72bay

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealing with the above eBay engine rebuilder?? Spoke to him and sounds like a descent fella and his feed back on eBay is good but that's only from when the engine is received need to know if they are any good?? Can anyone help??
Cheers and gone

Hi edd72bay, did you use lovepurple03?
Has anyone else used lovepurple03 (Ian) on eBay?
Has anyone bought an engine from him? (or had any work done)
Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about him?
Thanks

Did you guys buy an engine off this guy in the end? I've talked to him and like you say he knows what he's talking about but there's no good feed back relating to his engines?? And paying money into a private account with no guarantee I us worrying as I've been done before

jpaulnewman said:
Hi edd72bay, did you use lovepurple03?
Has anyone else used lovepurple03 (Ian) on eBay?
Has anyone bought an engine from him? (or had any work done)
Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about him?
Thanks

Well I arranged to meet the guy to pay him the £400 deposit instead of just putting it in his bank and he wasn't there. I called and texted and not a reply! I texted him today and he replied just saying he popped out ( I was outside his place for an hour). Anyway that's a 4hr round trip I won't be doing again. After just that experience I don think I'll be doing business with him

Buyer beware my friend,been somewhere where i do not want to go again!!
Been said before by others, you get what you pay for!!

:sick0019:

Latest posts