lowering the front end

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
hi im in the process of repairing my engine at mo so my lowering job has been put back a few months

i do want to lower it greatly as i intend to camp with it i just want to lower the front end 2" and leave the wheels/tyre as standard, if any else is running a bus were they have just leveled it up by pulling the front down can you post up some pics so i can get an idea of what it will look like

DSCN0176.jpg

Like this?

Adjusters on the front with new stock shocks all round...I may change these though as it is a bit bouncy.

Slamwerks adjustable spring plates on the rear to give a softer more stock ride.

With this set up I can go lower (or higher!?!), but tyre choice would then come into play...I am planning on a set of chromes one day!

Matt

Floridabay008.jpg

There are some photos here as well.... http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11069" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FINALLY ordered my spindles. So I will be rolling the "spindle Only" set up soon! 8)

Lowered approx 50mm at front, standard rear set up standard shocks........for the moment!! ;)

Rides the same but better on motorways as less air gets under her when them cockmunchers in lorrys boom past!!!!?? :evil: :lol:

IMG_1305-1.jpg

Paul.

myvanway 69 said:
Lowered approx 50mm at front, standard rear set up standard shocks........for the moment!! ;)

Rides the same but better on motorways as less air gets under her when them cockmunchers in lorrys boom past!!!!?? :evil: :lol:

IMG_1305-1.jpg

Paul.

Looks good Paul, I really wouldn't change this setup. Trust me :roll:

r73 said:
myvanway 69 said:

IMG_1305-1.jpg

Paul.

Looks good Paul, I really wouldn't change this setup. Trust me :roll:

Just wanted spindles and 1 spline......and shocks!!!! :?

Latest posts