Luby 1970 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishmoles

Reaction score
Thought it was about time to post some pics - so here are our recent camping trip to Cropredy Festie :D What do you guys think?

DSC02178.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

liking that alot!! have been seriously thinking of having my bus painted for a while now(white 69 tin top westy) pictures like this make it very tempting! :D :D

Very nice indeed! a 2 bow and a 3 bow is the perfect rack combo ;) 8)

Hi guys - sorry not replied earlier.....have been to cornwall and pod for some fun in the sun. Will post some new pics asap ;) Cheers for all the comments :mrgreen:

By the way, the paint is not OG - has had an overspray in the states before it was shipped - looks pretty tidy though.

Got the Raydyot pillar light off e-bay - think you can grab them new for about £120.

Good to know we have another early-bayer close by. Am thinking of starting a local meet - let me know if you would be interested? and I'll message you once I have more info.

Cheers Nath

DSC02204.jpg

Good to put some faces to some early Bay names at Final Fling last weekend. Great Weekend, Great Party, shame about the weather......... Hope to see everyone there again next year :p

Latest posts