Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K@rlos said:
Looks the shizzle Ollie 8) absolutely love what you've done to the rims! Have you had any luck with those 36's you picked up from Grazy's?

Also on a slightly unrelated topic, how did you get on with fitting your old merged header with the rear engine bar? Did you have to trim it or anything?

Thanks again for all your kind words guys, got some really good comments from people at Whitenoise this weekend... What a scorcher!

Karl, no didn't need to do any trimming with the Streetmax header. Carbs are still in bits as I slowly clean them up. Have you figured out teatowel yet?!

Here's one for ya Nick...

531166_10151076864538827_1364575370_n.jpg

8)
Slammed said:
K@rlos said:
Looks the shizzle Ollie 8) absolutely love what you've done to the rims! Have you had any luck with those 36's you picked up from Grazy's?

Also on a slightly unrelated topic, how did you get on with fitting your old merged header with the rear engine bar? Did you have to trim it or anything?

Thanks again for all your kind words guys, got some really good comments from people at Whitenoise this weekend... What a scorcher!

Karl, no didn't need to do any trimming with the Streetmax header. Carbs are still in bits as I slowly clean them up. Have you figured out teatowel yet?!

Here's one for ya Nick...

531166_10151076864538827_1364575370_n.jpg

Looking Tip Top there Ollie , really nice choice on the wheels , looks noice ! 8)

Ah that's good to hear about the header then :) As for teatowel, not yet no. Could you enlighten me? :lol:

Sweet picture from the weekend as we wreaked havoc on the campsite with some euro techno...

:oops:

392178_448715478484735_1091033559_n.jpg

john the horse said:
you gotta love a bit of techno, techno, techno :D

That's what Chopper the cat said as he finished dropping the front for me...

378325_10151118506596683_1235019731_n.jpg

Soooooo.... All systems go! The bus is now in the hands of Luke and Hannah, enjoy it guys as much I'm gonna enjoy your truck! :D :D :D

Yep we took delivery of the bus last week and Im well chuffed with it, its gonna be perfect for are needs.
Work has already started on making it our own.

Han is going to be making new curtains and re upholstering the interior, I will pop some pics up of her progress at some point.
And I will be getting on with doing man things using man tools like grinders and welders. :D
First thing is to get rid of the wee man tubs up front and fit some beefed up ones.
After using Type 2 detectives on my last truck who did a fantastic job, I thought I would get those guys to do another set of tubs on the new bus, but whilst looking on the tinternet I saw the Slamwerks tubs.
I gave them call, they are £85 so I ordered them on Thursday and they turned up this morning.
They look great and are a really nice shape, got home from work and decided to crack on with them.

The current tubs

P1020141.jpg

I drew around the new tub with a sharpy pen and cut the old tub out

P1020143.jpg

The Slamweks tub in place and ready to be weleded in tomorrow night.

P1020140.jpg

Latest posts