Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished welding in my slamwerks tubs today and put a coat of primer on them, just waiting for some Savanna beige paint to be delivered so I can paint them and get the seats mounted up.
P1020174.jpg

Will you have to adjust the seats in height at all? If so how do you plan on doing that?
I will be looking at doing this myself in the very near future, as plans to slam my bus are being drawn up.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Hey Foz, my seats will be raised a total of 80mm.
I have simply used steel box section to raise the seat mounts, I will post a pic up to show you.

I see it as an already awesome bus thats gonna have a slightly different twist too it 8)

Looking foward to seeing the truck once Ollie has had his way with it too.

Aye, I love that Luke is doing all the stuff that I couldn't be arsed to do :lol:

Well you did say there was a tiny rust patch by the seat belt mount so i thought rather than patch it up I may as well just cut the hole lot out and tub it :D

krusty said:
Well you did say there was a tiny rust patch by the seat belt mount so i thought rather than patch it up I may as well just cut the hole lot out and tub it :D

Good work Luke mate, need to do this once mines back from Matts :)

Hows yours getting on Stu? I do love the c notches Matt does, he did the ones on the pick up and they were brilliant, well chuffed that Olly got them done already on this.
I would totally recommend the slamwerks tubs, they were really easy to fit and for the price you can't go wrong.
Only £85 plus delivery and the delivery was very quick.

krusty said:
Hows yours getting on Stu? I do love the c notches Matt does, he did the ones on the pick up and they were brilliant, well chuffed that Olly got them done already on this.
I would totally recommend the slamwerks tubs, they were really easy to fit and for the price you can't go wrong.
Only £85 plus delivery and the delivery was very quick.

first side done, doing the engine bar too plus a load of work up front, tub wise not sure whether to go for slamwerks or to make up some more subtle ones :?

Look forward to seeing it done mate.
Well the slamwerks tubs suit us as were short people :D so are heads are not quite hitting on the headlining. But think your a bit taller than me so yeah maybe something a bit more subtle.
The engine bar is the next job i gotta do, i shaved the one down on the pick up and it is well worth doing.
Hows your yank tank going?
P S. i saw a picture on facebook of Charlie on that old bike you bought, love it!!!

krusty said:
Look forward to seeing it done mate.
Well the slamwerks tubs suit us as were short people :D so are heads are not quite hitting on the headlining. But think your a bit taller than me so yeah maybe something a bit more subtle.
The engine bar is the next job i gotta do, i shaved the one down on the pick up and it is well worth doing.
Hows your yank tank going?
P S. i saw a picture on facebook of Charlie on that old bike you bought, love it!!!

had to quote this -

a) never been told im a bit taller than someone

b) someone gets the bike, going in the back of the 47 ;)

tub wise not sure whether to go for slamwerks or to make up some more subtle ones :?[/quote]

Dude y be subtle about tubs? :D
Let em all hang out

jth

Luke's bus had subtle tubs Stu, that's why he's replacing them!

Mine in the truck are huge, my friend has to tilt his head when he sits in it. :lol:

Im with you guys on tubs......

.........go big!

Haha your mate looked so funny in the pick up Olly, he had to tilt his head at 90 degrees to fit in! :lol:

Olly made him sit in the back of the bed on the way back, he was freezing by the time we got back to Stow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a couple of mental weeks at work so not got as much as I hoped done, but seeing as you asked Jake here's a few more little updates;

Tubs all finished and seats mounted

P1020184.jpg

P1020182.jpg

P1020185.jpg

Recovered all the interior panels
P1020183.jpg

Cheers Stu, Hannah has been flat out all week doing the interior, so far she has made new seats for the rear bench seat which converts into the bed. We picked up a roll of material of ebay.

P1020198.jpg

P1020193.jpg

And Finnegan trying them out,
P1020204.jpg

Thats 2 seats down, another 5 to go plus the curtains, that will keep Han busy!

Both of you showing great skills there, looking smart, great work.
Need to make a matching bed for Fin or you two will be smelling a little doggy after a weekend camping!

Latest posts