Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate, haha yeah thats what we are thinking. Hans finished the seat cushions so Fin's bed is the next job.

Here's a few more pics of the interior, I took advantage of the Madmatz open day today and went and collected my mats.

P1020215.jpg

P1020214.jpg

P1020212-1.jpg

I haven't finished covering the passenger door card mate, but think I'l do it tonite.

What do you think of Hectors handy work with the motor??? :mrgreen:

Karl

Hey karlos, Well to be honest I haven't driven the van more than 300 yards since having it as ive been busy working on it.
But the test drive was bloody good fun! Cant wait to get it out on the open road.

Hectors gonna service it over the winter for me, hopefully get it over to him after Christmas.
Hows your bad boy going? I saw a big box with your name on it last time I was at Hectors.

Yeah Im really pleased with the seats, the wife did good! only cost us £35 for the fabric.

Nice work Luke (and Hannah too!),
Ignore my last PM question, I read through the last few pages and now know you swapped with Ollie.
What happened to the old tubs dude? When I saw you chopped them out it got me thinkin see!
See you Thursday 8)

Cheers mister, ive still got a lot to do interior wise so watch this space!

Chris the old tubs are sitting in my garage, your welcome to them if you want, I was only gonna skip them.

Yeah he said you were gonna get it serviced. As for my motor, he's got the case work done :D We're just waiting on a lightened flywheel and an equaliser pulley to come from Gene Berg then the bottom end can be bolted up. Also recived my cylinder heads from DRD racing recently and swapped my Weber 40's for some 44's :mrgreen:

That's a nice bus you got there Luke and it's good to see you putting your stamp on it 8)

Good to see the old girl is getting some love mate. The truck is still sitting in the barn doing nowt. Might have some ideas sorted though. :)

Yes mate it's getting plenty of love!
I'm well chuffed with it, can't wait to start using it. Looking forward to seeing what happens to the truck, I found the paint if you want it.

I picked up a bumper from Ted at Slamwerks last week which looks great on.

image.jpg

And one of Finnegan getting in on some Witkap, might have to get him a doggy passport for Ninove!

image-1.jpg

Haha cheers mate! Grazy said you want some glass for your van, let me know if you want me to cut some for you.

Got my stereo to put in this week, 1969 grundig radio, rebuilt to the spec below so I get sweet sound and old school look.
24bit D/A converter for Higher CD Quality
4 x 45 MOSFET power output
MP3 / WMA / AAC CD Playback
CDR/CDRW Support (Single CD player)
FM/LW/MW RDS Tuner
DAB tuner
Rear High Speed USB Input (IPOD or USB Stick)
Rear Auxiliary Input for Portable Audio Device compatibility
EQ3 Stage II (3 Band Equalizer)

image-2.jpg

Yes to the paint please Luke, I'm back on 23rd Dec so I'll try and pop over.

i like that radio a lot,thing is my aerial has been cut abd no speakers so one job ends up in 6 others

like the solids too!

Latest posts