Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some pics yesterday after a spot of notching...

Little and large..

29463_396940983826_510453826_4077428_6689575_n.jpg

29463_396941033826_510453826_4077429_6633637_n.jpg

Hi mate just spotted your thread, looking good with the new beam. See you at alive and v dubbin for a proper look and a few beers ;)

karlehsp said:
Hi mate just spotted your thread, looking good with the new beam. See you at alive and v dubbin for a proper look and a few beers ;)

Fingers crossed I make it Karl! Look forward to seeing you and Alice and the other Ninove crew! 8)

Looks awesome mate, you must be over the moon with it.

It better be ready for alive and dubbin as there could be some very special buses there :)

Matt Maz said:
Looks awesome mate, you must be over the moon with it.

It better be ready for alive and dubbin as there could be some very special buses there :)

Thank you Matt. I'm working my ass off to get it ready mate, what with college, full time work and this, I've barely slept for the last month!
:shock:

It's actually too low to drive in those pictures, but I don't have the energy to get it tubbed just yet so it'll be a bit higher for a few months. Need to start enjoying it again. 8)

I can imagine the work that's gone into it.

If you need any help you only have to ask, although I'm not sure what I can do :)

Hope to see you enjoying it soon :)

Matt Maz said:
I can imagine the work that's gone into it.

If you need any help you only have to ask, although I'm not sure what I can do :)

Hope to see you enjoying it soon :)

You're hired! :lol:

I won this on ebay the other day to go in the bus. £7 and it was full of old car parts which I'm now selling.

CIMG2820-1.jpg

8)

Got most of my panles in now, just need to buy some new door and rear bench panels. But I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out...

CIMG2829.jpg

CIMG2828.jpg

8)

Shame my 1600 is well and truly buggered.

30113_400006103826_510453826_4159339_602636_n.jpg

No Skegvegas for me then. :(

the facebook upload of your bus standard in the US really shows how much you have done :p your bus is as kick ass as this ........... bank holiday and a bit drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dubscum said:
the facebook upload of your bus standard in the US really shows how much you have done :p your bus is as kick ass as this ........... bank holiday and a bit drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1VfYYKMDk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers pisshead! (Says me on my 4th beer!) :oops:

In case anyone's wondering, this is what Ash is talking about...

30113_399792608826_510453826_4152853_4436758_n.jpg

8)

So pulled the 1600 out the other days, all the head studs had shaken loose. I've had enough of this engine, so my mate knocked a new one up.

CIMG2837.jpg

CIMG2834.jpg

CIMG2836.jpg

And I got my numberplates legal at last.

CIMG2832.jpg

:msn4:

Matt Maz said:
Looks good mate, is it all going to be done on Saturday or will you be doing it before 8)

It'll be in before Saturday but I have strict orders not to fire it up! :cry:

Slammed said:
Matt Maz said:
Looks good mate, is it all going to be done on Saturday or will you be doing it before 8)

It'll be in before Saturday but I have strict orders not to fire it up! :cry:

I think you should :msn4: It would then mean you could shoot over to Bus Stopover.....Shouldn't take you long when you've got that pushing you along :D

Latest posts