Luke and Hannah's new wagon!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment i can still get into some campsites fully loaded, with both roof racks full of stuff loads of booze and the misses :lol: if i go lower it will be impossible to go surfing in (The road down to Saunton anyone! :roll: ) so i have to stop now...............well at least until i get air but thats the cheats way :lol:

Slammed said:
dubscum said:

Ah well, I'll just see you in my rear view mirror then! :lol:

if we cruse anywhere i'll sneakly fit a tow rope "whack race's" style ................... oh no wait, i've have cut my towing eye off so i can get off my drive :lol:

easy said:
At the moment i can still get into some campsites fully loaded, with both roof racks full of stuff loads of booze and the misses :lol: if i go lower it will be impossible to go surfing in (The road down to Saunton anyone! :roll: ) so i have to stop now...............well at least until i get air but thats the cheats way :lol:

i'll be in the layby outside the camp site if any one wants to join me for a beer :lol: :lol:

dubscum said:
Slammed said:
dubscum said:

Ah well, I'll just see you in my rear view mirror then! :lol:

if we cruse anywhere i'll sneakly fit a tow rope "whack race's" style ................... oh no wait, i've have cut my towing eye off so i can get off my drive :lol:

easy said:

i'll be in the layby outside the camp site if any one wants to join me for a beer :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think my tubs will be very watertight.

39050_420104613826_510453826_4675702_2755906_n.jpg

Didn't think you'd need tubs...surely it cant be rubbing at 'that' height :lol: :lol:

Only joking mate, will look wicked and looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks :D

Apparently everyone with big balls needs tubz!

It only rubs cos i'm a reet fatty.

Nearly finished my interior panels too.

Matt, whitenoise is shaping up to be a right laugh!

So my mate made me a rack as a promo thing for him, if anyone wants on let me know and I'll pass his number on.

40399_421861193826_510453826_4719629_6405142_n.jpg

I've also slung some rusty old caps on the wheels - I think they look ace on the narrowed beam!

39773_421860993826_510453826_4719628_3823365_n.jpg

And today the bus is in for tubbing after my suspension dropped on Saturday, causing a bit of rubbage!
So hopefully later mine will be lower than Ash and Matt's buses at the front without any pussy airbags! :p

Slammed said:
And today the bus is in for tubbing after my suspension dropped on Saturday, causing a bit of rubbage!
So hopefully later mine will be lower than Ash and Matt's buses at the front without any pussy airbags! :p

Are yours 14'' Wheels, if so that will be the only reason for being lower ;)

Remember the measuring stick for whitenoise & I promise not to let any air out :mrgreen:

You cant beat a seriosuly low bay cruising with mates on the CB airwaves! :lol:

Seriously Low and beige is the only way ;)

dubsatthebeach090.jpg

Yesterday the bus made 98bhp on the rolling road... Can't wait until they start the tuning! 8)

Latest posts